Whether you have a sports specific goal or looking to take your physique to the next level we will create the perfect plan dedicated to you. We will push the human body to its limits whilst exploring all modalities of training. Looking good will be a by-product of our programming with the focus being on performance, movement and mindset.
Our bespoke coaching is for those looking for a more personal and individualised experience on the road to optimising their training & nutrition.
6 core values that we have set out to help you understand our philosophy.
- You must be intrinsically motivated.
- Build a healthy relationship with food.
- Enjoy the process by feeling good both physically and mentally.
- Remain process driven by ‘ticking the boxes’. Expectations should be aligned with your efforts.
- Prioritise good movement in all training.
- Do the best you can with what you have. There is no finish line only progress.
Who is it for?
For individuals with sport specific goals or looking for a body transformation.. Training experience is not essential, we will give you all the tools you need to either start your journey or continue your progress. A desire and commitment to wanting to better yourself is all we ask for!
What we offer
Periodised 4-6 week Programming tailored to the individual.
Strength and Conditioning underpins all our Programming. The role of S&C is to use exercise prescription specifically to improve performance in athletic competition. They also aid individuals with injury prevention and proper mechanics within their sports performances.
Prioritising movement is a core belief of Marchon Performance training philosophy. The idea comes from our belief that we should prioritise human movement when training as it is this capability that has allowed us to develop as a species over time.
- Stress-free easy to follow guidelines.
- We promote a flexible approach to nutrition where by we follow a calorie and macronutrient framework to achieve the results you desire.
- We aim to educate on the basic principles of nutrition.