Functional Physiques 1.0
In this 12-week program, you will be introduced to the functional movement patterns that underpin optimal human movement.
Learn the fundamentals of our mixed modal approach to training and how to piece together strength and conditioning to harmonise all components of fitness.
Our methodologies can be applied at any time of the year to suit any training goal or sporting endeavour.
What to Expect:
- Unpacking the functional movement patterns (squat, hinge, push, pull & unilateral/cross body)
- An introduction to conditioning and mix modal training
- Understanding the differing intensities required to build strength
- Develop loading patterns to further challenge structural stability
- An introduction to contrast training to develop both strength & power
- Increased aerobic & anaerobic conditioning pieces.
Out of stock